If You Get Caught Sleeping at Your Desk, use one of these 15 excuses
1. They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
2. This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to.
3. Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper.
4. I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!
5. This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
6. I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
7. Actually I’m doing a “Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan” (SLEEP). I learned it at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend.
8. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress.
9. Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
10. The coffee machine is broken.
11. Someone must’ve put decaf in the wrong pot.
12. Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off!
13. Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!
14. I wasn’t sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands.